Sunday, March 15, 2020

Revising My Thoughts Regarding Corona

-
Publicly traded MEME
I confess, I don’t know what to think. I admit it. When I see mass panic I automatically take the position that people are being sheep and over reacting. Nine times out of ten, the emperor IS actually naked, and I wrote my last blog from that point of view.

Boy, I don't know. Theme parks, schools, museums, sporting events, Hell whole countries are shutting down. Normally busy streets are empty. We don’t need Klaatu to make the Earth stand still, we’re scared. (Oh, see the movie if you don’t get the reference.) Seriously, I’ve never seen things shutdown like this. I know businesses don’t shut their doors, sacrificing income, without a good reason.

I can't advise anyone, or tell anyone who’s advice to listen to. Doctors on TV say we need to self-quarantine, local doctors have told my friend and me that everything is being overblown. I don't know who’s right.

No comments:

Post a Comment